Writer, editor, graying dad, Springsteen obsessive
9. They’re already done.
8. Seriously, they’re done. You take them home, and dinner is done.
Laughed out loud at this one:)
All day long, baby. My kids are chicken mongrols and they have actually become sick of rotisserie chicken. Too bad for them. 😉
Sick of rotisserie chicken? THESE WORDS DO NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME, SARAH. Thanks for reading!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Writer: GQ, Men’s Health,
the Washington Post, Success, Indianapolis Monthly, Golf Digest, Vice, BruceSpringsteen.net,
the Indy 500, Billboard, etc. Proud owner of a Bruce-related Guinness World Record. Even longer bio/clips.
• Why I Stopped Sleeping With the Love of My Life
• Tastes Like Burning: The Never-Ending Quest to Breed and Consume the World’s Hottest Pepper
• Inside Ark Encounter, The Life-Size Noah’s Ark That Will Save (Some Of) Us All
• The 10 Things They Don’t Tell You About in the Delivery Room
• There’s a Right Way to Put Your Dog to Sleep
• Kenny Chesney Works Hard So You Can Relax
• Zac Efron’s Full-Body Transformation
• Ed Helms: How To Cure Three Hangovers
• Rockabye Baby: It’s Got a Good Beat, and You Can Fall Asleep To It
• I Drove for Uber to Learn How to Talk to Strangers
• How Michael Strahan is Crushing Self-Doubt One Opportunity at a Time
• Nirvana, Indiana
• ‘I Was An Everything Addict’: The Bizarre Transformation of Andrew Zimmern
• A Conversation With Jimmy Buffett
• Bio: Bruce Springsteen
• Bio: Stevie Van Zandt
• Bio: Nils Lofgren
• The Mighty Wurlitzer’s Last Waltz
• Taking a Stand: The Recovery of Chris Leeuw and Neurohope
• Ask Me Anything: Jamie Hyneman
• John Mellencamp’s 10 Best Indiana Shows
• In the Air, and Briefly Falling Out of It: A Once-in-a-Lifetime Ride in a Fighter Jet
Enter your address to receive impossibly convenient posts by email.